The Reverb Series offers sharp styling and practical utility for the rider seeking lift accessed adventure. These packs are low profile for comfortable lift seating and dynamic riding. They carry most shovels and probes, offer quick ski and snowboard carry options, and insulated hydration delivery.
Lift Accessed Riding
The Reverb 10 is a low profile, lift accessed riding pack featuring sharp styling and practical utility for those seeking shorter duration lift served adventure.
KEY FABRICS 420D dobby poly 420DHD nylon
Volumes and Weights US and International weight and volume specifications
|Size ||cu. in. ||liter ||lbs/oz ||kg. |
|One Size ||610 ||10 ||1/15 ||.88 |
Dimensions Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth IN: 18 x 10 x 6 CM: 45 x 25 x 16
- Reinforced lower front-panel wing and a stowable strap on the left shoulder allow vertical board carry; reinforced hipbelt wing accommodates horizontal carry for short hikes
- For quick and comfortable diagonal ski carry, slide the tails through the bottom front-panel webbing and secure the top of the ski with the left shoulder strap's webbing cinch
- Back-panel entry to the main compartment allows access to gear when carrying skis or a snowboard and helps keep the back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt out of the snow
- Zippered protective sleeve with external drain and insulated tube route accommodate a hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- Front-panel pocket offers speedy access to avalanche gear; larger probes and shovel handles stow in secure, external storage sleeves
- the Osprey Reverbsnow pack also features a zippered goggles pocket